This month, helping you live in Heavenly Order:
We focus on the Big Spring Clean!
- Write a checklist of all the jobs and rooms that need to get done.
- Enlist family help to tackle the big spring clean
- Break the spring cleaning up over a few weekends so you don’t burn out. Make September the Big Spring Clean, not just the first couple of days.
- Put all your cleaning supplies into a bucket to make it easy to lug from room to room
- Try to make cleaning fun – put on some music or make it into a game by ‘racing’ the clock (or your kids)
- Using natural cleaning products rather than harsh chemicals is better for you and environment!
- If you have to use chemicals, don’t forget to keep the area well ventilated.
- Wear protective gear when necessary – health and safety are important!
- If you’re getting rid of old items that are still in good shape, ask friends or family if they know any first-time-home-leavers who might need things to add to their ‘glory box’.
- We choose to support Havannah House Ministries, find out more here
- Reward yourself after the big clean up – you (and whoever helped) have earned it!
- Call the pest man so you don’t get overrun by nasties coming into summer!
- Consider holding a garage sale to get rid of your unwanted things and make a little money for your efforts.
- Consider becoming part of the Garage Sale Trail
- If you're in Perth and need some expert tips on getting organised, come to 'Organise with Sarah' tickets on sale now!
Organising your Spare Room! Don't forget the Declutter Dance Party on Saturday October 4th, 9am-3pm! See your invitation here